Shampoo Bar volumizing cleanser
Regular price $12.00
Unit price per
Solid Shampoo Bar:
Lather Nature's Shampoo Bars use natural ingredients derived from coconuts, FREE of silicone, parabens, and phthalates. They are gentle on your hair, skin and scalp but powerful enough to thoroughly clean, moisturize your hair without leaving behind the waxy buildup that other shampoos might.
We have formulated the bars with:
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: comes from natural renewable sources, and is paraben-free and ECOCert approved for use in Certified Organic products. The hydrating and moisturizing properties give hair better body and control, increased shine and highlights. It's anti-irritant and protective properties give skin a smoother, softer feel and help maintain an optimum moisture balance in the skin and hair. The best part.. it adds VOLUME!
• Kaolin Clay:
Gently cleanses hair and scalp, without excessive drying.
Strengthens hair, improves elasticity, and helps repair damaged hair.
Soothes the scalp, helps treat dandruff, and encourages hair growth.
Shampoo bar: 3 ounces (3 inch diameter, 1 inch thick)
Fragrance: Tropical Water - fresh fruit with floral
This bar will come to you in a paper bag lined with wax, both biodegradable at the same rate, or choose to add a reusable Travel Case.
*Each plastic bottle commercial shampoos contains 75% - 80% water.
Our shampoo bar does not contain water or fillers, and is equivalent to 2 plastic bottles of commercial shampoo! Thank you for doing your part to lower your carbon footprint!*
All hair care ingredients are are derived from plants, providing lifting volume and is nourishing. It also improves elasticity, giving your hair strength, while providing the best cleansing with great lather.
• Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - Exceptionally mild and used for sensitive skin, Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a natural ingredient that is derived from coconuts, specifically coconut oil. The process includes mixing a natural sulfonic acid called isethionic acid with the fatty acids that naturally occur in coconut oil.
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine - (CAPB) is a naturally-derived surfactant that is sourced from coconut oil.
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSa) NOT SLS even though the name is similar to SLS they are two very different things. SLS is a cheaper harsh irritant detergent made in a lab.. while SLSA is naturally derived from coconut oils, and an amazing way to lift dirt and germs away.
• Unprocessed, Fair Trade, Organic Cocoa Butter
• Behentrimonium Methosulfate is a natural, conditioning emulsifier used in hair and skin care. Naturally derived from Colza & Rapeseed Oil, and is gentle on the skin and hair.
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - comes from wheat germ. The amino acids and peptides are processed out of the germ to create a nutrient rich protein extract. The process of hydrolysis breaks down the peptide bonds of wheat protein to create smaller amino acid chains.
• Skin Safe Fragrance and Essential Oil - Exceeds safety standards of IFRA
• Germall Plus - preservative safe for both rinse-off and leave-on formulations
• Kaolin Clay - naturally occurring soft clay discovered at the Kao-Ling Mountain. Great for helping to control dandruff