Conditioner Bar - hydrating & softening
Regular price $12.00
Unit price per
Solid Conditioner Bar:
Lather Nature's Conditioner Bars use natural ingredients derived from coconuts, FREE of silicone, parabens, and phthalates. They are gentle on your hair, skin and scalp but powerful enough to thoroughly clean, moisturize your hair without leaving behind the waxy buildup that other shampoos might.
We have formulated the bars with:
Now with Spirulina and VegeKeratin Protein!
• Spirulina contains amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamin A and beta-carotene, all of which are great for hair.
• Plant-based VegeKeratin, increases hair strength, enhances elasticity, helps protect hair from harsh salon processes, makes hair look more healthy and shiny,
Conditioner bar: 3 ounces (3 inch diameter, 1 inch thick)
Fragrance: Tropical Water - fresh fruit with floral
This bar will come to you in a paper bag lined with wax, both biodegradable at the same rate, or choose to add a reusable Travel Case.
*Each plastic bottle commercial shampoos contains 75% - 80% water. Our conditioner bar does not contain water or fillers, and is equivalent to 2 plastic bottles of commercial conditioner! Thank you for doing your part to lower your carbon footprint!
Petroleum and Silicone free - synthetically shines, but they mask the true condition of your hair. What's wrong with silicone form a layer around the hair shaft, smothering the hair and preventing moisture from penetrating, which can lead to dryness and brittleness. Silicone create the temporary illusion of healthy hair, but as they continue to build up layer by layer, your hair gets weighed down, can appear greasy, dull and lacking the smoothness and shine.
• Behentrimonium Methosulfate is a natural, conditioning emulsifier used in hair and skin care. Naturally derived from Colza Oil and Rapeseed Oil, and is gentle on the skin and hair.
• Butylene Glycol - Made from plants, not petroleum, Brontide butylene glycol is a natural ingredient that delivers both high performance and sustainability, adds a layer of softness or improved texture to your hair.
• Cetyl-Alcohol - emollient properties to formulations due to its absorption and retention in the epidermis where it lubricates and softens the skin.
• Castor Oil - An age-old remedy long used in traditional medicine, castor oil is also said to moisturize the scalp, ease dandruff, and leave your hair smooth and shiny. It's said to enhance the health of the hair follicles and, in turn, promote hair growth.
• Vegetable Glycerin - beneficial to all hair types. It's helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage.
• Coco Nucifera - skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from coconut oil to retain moisture, and prevent hair breakage.
• VegeKeratin Protein - Plant-based, increases hair strength, enhances elasticity, helps protect hair from harsh salon processes, makes hair look more healthy and shiny.
• Skin Safe Fragrance and Essential oils - Exceeds safety standards of IFRA.
• Germall Plus - preservative safe for both rinse-off and leave-on formulations.
• Spirulina - contains amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamin A and beta-carotene, all of which are great for hair.