Solid Shampoo Bar + Solid Conditioner Bar:
These two bars are FREE of silicone, parabens, and phthalates. It's gentle on your hair, skin and scalp but powerful enough to thoroughly clean, moisturize and condition your hair without leaving behind the waxy buildup that other shampoos might.
We have formulated the bars with VegeKeratin (Plant Based - increasing hair elasticity), Wheat Protein (offering volume and shaft protection), and Kaolin Clay to maximize your hair's health by strengthens hair, improving elasticity, and repair damaged hair.
Our bars offer volume and increases elasticity. We've also added amazing vegetable powders which are known to help with hair growth.
These bars will come to you in a paper bag lined with wax, both biodegradable at the same rate, choose to add a reusable Travel Case.
(see individual item's product page for full breakdown on ingredient benefits)
Each plastic bottle commercial shampoos/conditioners contains 75% - 80% water. Our conditioner bar is not only natural, it's equivalent to 2 plastic bottles of commercial shampoo/conditioner! Thank you for doing your part to lower your carbon footprint!
S I Z E:
Shampoo bar: 3 ounces
Conditioner bar: 3 ounces
Fragrance: Tropical Water - fresh fruit with floral
Travel Case Add On - discounted to $3.00 each
D I R E C T I O N S :
Both Shampoo & Conditioner Bar: Wet bar in your hands under running water and then stroke the bar through your wet hair until you have a nice lather. A little goes a long way! Remove bar and keep in a dry place when not in use to extend the life of the bars.
I N G R E D I E N T S:
All hair care ingredients are are derived from plants, providing lifting volume and is nourishing. It also improves elasticity, giving your hair strength, while providing the best cleansing with great lather.
• Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate - Exceptionally mild and used for sensitive skin, Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a natural ingredient that is derived from coconuts, specifically coconut oil. The process includes mixing a natural sulfonic acid called isethionic acid with the fatty acids that naturally occur in coconut oil.
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine - (CAPB) is a naturally-derived surfactant that is sourced from coconut oil.
• Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSa) NOT SLS even though the name is similar to SLS they are two very different things. SLS is a cheaper harsh irritant detergent made in a lab.. while SLSA is naturally derived from coconut oils, and an amazing way to lift dirt and germs away.
• Unprocessed, Fair Trade, Organic Cocoa Butter
• Behentrimonium Methosulfate is a natural, conditioning emulsifier used in hair and skin care. Naturally derived from Colza & Rapeseed Oil, and is gentle on the skin and hair.
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - comes from wheat germ. The amino acids and peptides are processed out of the germ to create a nutrient rich protein extract. The process of hydrolysis breaks down the peptide bonds of wheat protein to create smaller amino acid chains.
• Skin Safe Fragrance and Essential Oil - Exceeds safety standards of IFRA
• Germall Plus - preservative safe for both rinse-off and leave-on formulations
• Kaolin Clay - naturally occurring soft clay discovered at the Kao-Ling Mountain. Great for helping to control dandruff
Petroleum and Silicone free - synthetically shines, but they mask the true condition of your hair. What's wrong with silicone form a layer around the hair shaft, smothering the hair and preventing moisture from penetrating, which can lead to dryness and brittleness. Silicone create the temporary illusion of healthy hair, but as they continue to build up layer by layer, your hair gets weighed down, can appear greasy, dull and lacking the smoothness and shine.
• Behentrimonium Methosulfate is a natural, conditioning emulsifier used in hair and skin care. Naturally derived from Colza Oil and Rapeseed Oil, and is gentle on the skin and hair.
• Butylene Glycol - Made from plants, not petroleum, Brontide butylene glycol is a natural ingredient that delivers both high performance and sustainability, adds a layer of softness or improved texture to your hair.
• Cetyl-Alcohol - emollient properties to formulations due to its absorption and retention in the epidermis where it lubricates and softens the skin.
• Castor Oil - An age-old remedy long used in traditional medicine, castor oil is also said to moisturize the scalp, ease dandruff, and leave your hair smooth and shiny. It's said to enhance the health of the hair follicles and, in turn, promote hair growth.
• Vegetable Glycerin - beneficial to all hair types. It's helpful for damaged hair and may condition well enough to stop breakage.
• Coco Nucifera - skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from coconut oil to retain moisture, and prevent hair breakage.
• VegeKeratin Protein - Plant-based, increases hair strength, enhances elasticity, helps protect hair from harsh salon processes, makes hair look more healthy and shiny.
• Skin Safe Fragrance and Essential oils - Exceeds safety standards of IFRA.
• Germall Plus - preservative safe for both rinse-off and leave-on formulations.
• Spirulina - contains amino acids, essential fatty acids, vitamin A and beta-carotene, all of which are great for hair.